Thursday, August 23, 2007

Photography - Little Babys


I'm not sure if everyone knows about it yet, but I've started a new side-business: Baby Photography. My focus is specifically "in-hospital" baby photography. I want to capture those early moments before the newborn starts to look like a little child... visiting the family the day (or two) after the birth while they are still at the hospital.

Our website is : http://www.deeterphotography.com/ or http://www.littlebabyphotos.com/

For the time being, I'm doing it for free and offering the prints at a low cost. The family can order online with easy previewing and complete checkout via PayPal or by check. If you know someone who's going to have a baby, send them (or myself) an e-mail and let them know that they can get some great photos (or at least they're better than the hospital-provided pictures) of their newborn at the hospital.




Photography is something I enjoy and have found fulfilling being able to capture those special moments and memories for others.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love blogs, it's nice for Clayton & I to be able to stay in the know being so far away. Heather, you are an amazing writer, I can't wait to read what you have in store!

Great pictures! You can take our babies picture when that time comes....it may require some travel to catch them at that moment;)

Love and Miss the Deeter family!!!!